For cleaning of tile joints
A solution of strong alkalis and emulsifiers that are not harmful to the cementitious components of the joints and tiles.
It does clean the joints blackened by dirt and trampling -
• Brings the joint back to its original color
• Does not affect the tile
Can be used to remove exhaust residue
Spray the product on the joints to be cleaned. Leave to act for a few minutes and rub with a medium-hard pad on structured or rough surfaces, or soft (white) on shiny surfaces. Remove residue and dirt with a damp sponge.
Repeat if necessary.
Why choose Fuga Polita?
1. It is specially designed for porcelain stoneware
2. Thoroughly cleans the joints blackened by trampling, wear and carbon black
3. It is practical, quick and safe
4. It does not contain acids
top of page
bottom of page