Water repellent - Anti-dust - Consolidant - Water-based micro-emulsion of silane-siloxane and selected consolidants at deep penetrating power and high crosslinking within material interstices.
Ready-to-use water repellent and consolidant, for cotto tiles, bricks, tuffstone, plaster and all stone materials and concrete surfaces
• Reduces growth of saline efflorescences and dusting from ceiling, vaults, walls, both indoor and outdoor, in any work of restoration
• Minimum reduction of breathing. Makes cohesive the particles and grains crumbling and detaching
• Does not change the original look of materials. Slows down alteration and ageing
Apply pure on clean, dry or uniformly wet surfaces
• Slightly wet the surface to be treated, rub it until removing possible excess
• Apply one or more coats, depending on need
• It is recommended to execute a preliminary test before application
Why choose Geal Pulvistop?
1. Consolidates in depth walls, plasters and façades
2. Avoids seepage and damp
3. Does not change the look of materials nor film
Indicative coverage: 3-7 sq.m per litre
top of page
bottom of page