Paint remover - Removal agent - A complex blend of organic solvents and emulsifiers with a stripping and stripping action.
It dissolves stains and synthetic treatments, oils, fats, glues and waxes, allowing them to be easily removed. It evaporates slowly so as to allow a better solvent action
• The complete removal of its residues is possible thanks to the high emulsifiability with the rinsing water
• To enhance its effectiveness in the removal of waxy residues and oily stains absorbed in depth, apply the wax remover afterwards ALKALE SERVICE or ALKALE EXTRACTOR (GEAL); for this purpose it is advisable to carry out preliminary tests (see related Technical Sheets).
Apply on a dry surface, let it act for a few minutes and rub with medium-hard pads, by hand or with a floor machine; add water to emulsify residues and remove them with vacuum cleaners or sponges
• Clean with non-colored cloths
• To clean large surfaces or after repeated use of SERVICE SOLVENTE, it is recommended to rinse with CB90 (GEAL) diluted 10% in water and then with clean water
• Carry out preliminary tests
• Repeat if necessary.
Why Choose Geal Service Solvente?
1. It has slow evaporation and therefore allows greater solvent action
2. It has low toxicity and environmental impact
INDICATIVE CONSUMPTION FROM 5 TO 10 SQM / 1 LITER
top of page
bottom of page